Monday, July 20, 2009

(18) - A Prayer Before Dying

The residents of Stormwind might have heard a loud voice proclaim, as if from the voices of the thousant heralds...

"She's going to choose him, I know it... how can I compete with naked ambition, and power? All I can offer is an honest love, while he can show her the paths to power... he'll corrupt her and use her, crush her spirit and make her his damned toy, and then discard her when he's drained her... damn him to the Twisting Nether!"

...And some time later...

"Tomorrow I will face the Death of Love and forsake the Light, that whore that betrays all who fall upon their knees before it. It shall come to serve me, and Griffonclaw will be no more - I shall become the Trampler of Demons, and the Shatterer of Worlds. The Shadow and Light shall pull my chariot as I become Death, and reap the souls of the wicked until the innocent, in ignorance and fear, strike me down!"

It is said that Griffonclaw has stopped saying his prayers for the Scions of Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment